What words spelled the same backwards?
The most familiar palindromes in English are character-unit palindromes. The characters read the same backward as forward. Some examples of palindromic words are redivider, deified, civic, radar, level, rotor, kayak, reviver, racecar, madam, and refer.
Whats a 7 letter word that spelled the same backwards?
Reviver is the seven letter word that is spelled the same forwards and backwards.
What is the best palindrome?
List of the best palindrome sentences:
- A dog! A panic in a pagoda.
- A lot not new I saw as I went on to L.A.
- A man, a plan, a canal Panama.
- A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena.
- A Toyota. Race fast, safe car. A Toyota.
- Able was I ere I saw Elba.
- Amore, Roma.
- Animal loots foliated detail of stool lamina.
What word spells the same backwards?
What 7 letter word is spelled the same backwards?
Originally Answered: What 7-letter word is spelled the same backwards and forwards? Racecar.