What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called Quizizz?
The Bill Of Rights (First Ten Amendments) Quiz – Quizizz.
What are the 1st 10 amendments?
1Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.7Right of trial by jury in civil cases.8Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.9Other rights of the people.10Powers reserved to the states.5 more rows
What are the first 10 amendments simplified?
Terms in this set (10)
- Freedom of speech, press, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Right to bear arms.
- Citizens do not have to house soldiers.
- No unreasonable search or arrest.
- No double jeopardy or no witness against yourself.
- Rights of accused in criminal cases to fair trial.
- Trial by jury.
What are the first 10 amendments called quizlet?
The first ten amendments of. The constitution are called the bill of rights. They give us basic American freedoms. Like freedom of speech, press, religion, and the right to bear arms.