What are the 5 examples of personification?
Common Personification Examples
- Lightning danced across the sky.
- The wind howled in the night.
- The car complained as the key was roughly turned in its ignition.
- Rita heard the last piece of pie calling her name.
- My alarm clock yells at me to get out of bed every morning.
What is personification and example?
Personification is when you give an object or animal human behaviors. An example of personification would be in the nursery rhyme “Hey Diddle Diddle,” where “the little dog laughed to see such fun.”
What literary device is similar to personification?
The most common synonym for personification is representation, while the most common synonym for anthropomorphism is humanization.