What are popular trivia questions?
Sports Trivia Questions
- How many soccer players should each team have on the field at the start of each match?
- When Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win?
- Which Williams sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
- What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
What name is shouted just as a person is about to do something brave or rash?
314. What Indian Chief’s name is shouted just as a person is about to do something brave or rash? Geronimo
What are some good easy trivia questions?
Easy Trivia Questions for Kids. Trivia Question: How many legs does a spider have? Trivia Question: What is the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story? Trivia Question: What is the color of an emerald?
What are some good family trivia questions?
Sample Family Trivia Questions
- How many generations are in our family, alive and well today?
- Who is the longest living family member with us today? (If female, give her a rose, if male, give him a family reunion hat or koozie.)
- Who is the newest family member here today? (Could be a baby or a new marriage.)
What are some fun trivia topics?
The Best Fun Trivia Categories For Your Next Family Quiz Night
- Everyday Science Trivia. You can assess your children’s knowledge by asking them good trivia topics that are related to the world around us.
- Maths Trivia.
- Nature Around Us Trivia.
- Sports Trivia.
- Seasons Trivia.
- Movies Trivia.
- Music Trivia.
- Games Trivia.