What are good light Questions?
- As light from a star spreads out and weakens, do gaps form between the photons?
- Can air make shadows?
- Can humans ever directly see a photon?
- Can light bend around corners?
- Can momentum be hidden to human eyes like how kinetic energy can be hidden as heat?
What is light and how does it travel?
Light travels as a wave. But unlike sound waves or water waves, it does not need any matter or material to carry its energy along. This means that light can travel through a vacuum? a completely airless space.
What is reflection and refraction ks2?
When light travels from air through water, glass or anything that lets light through, it gets bent. This bending is called refraction. … Alternatively children could create a maze inside a shoe box, and be challenged to reflect a beam of light, using mirrors, around the maze.
What is the best quiz website?
Best Sites for Online Quizzes
- Buzzfeed Quizzes.
- Challenge The Brain.
- Quiz UK.
- The Pub Quiz Company.
What is light answer the question?
Light is a form of electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength which can be detected by the human eye. It is a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum and radiation given off by stars like the sun.
What are 3 things about light?
5 Things You Should Definitely Know About Light
- Light is a wave. …
- Not only is light a wave, it is an electromagnetic wave. …
- Different wavelengths of light interact differently with matter. …
- A human can see objects when light passes through the eye. …
- All objects produce light (electromagnetic waves).
Which object does not reflect more lights?
Answer: Rough surfaces and black , dark objects.
Why is light important?
Earth has been bathed with light from the Sun ever since; it is our most important source of energy. Sunlight warms us, causes weather patterns, allows plants to manufacture oxygen and our food from carbon dioxide and water, and it allows us to find our way around in the daytime!