Is QuizStar safe?
QuizStar is not a secure testing environment and should not be used as a replacement for existing testing procedures. This tool should be used as a knowledge building experience to supplement normal lesson plans. Quizzes must be created for educational purposes.
What are some good questions about stars?
- What is a star?
- How far away is the closest star?
- Why do stars seem to twinkle?
- How many stars are visible in the night sky?
- How many stars are there in the universe?
- What is the brightest star in the sky?
- How long do stars live?
- How do stars die?
How do I create a quiz for students?
How to Create Questions Online
- Register an account with ClassMarker. Register your account to start creating online questions today.
- Select the Question Bank link.
- Start adding your Questions.
- Categorize your Questions.
- Now create a Test from your Questions.
- Choose Exam settings.
- Give your Exams to Students.
- View results.
How do students make online quiz?
How our quiz maker works
- Log into SurveyMonkey and choose one of our free online quiz templates, or select Start from scratch.
- Add quiz questions to your survey.
- Select Score this question (enable quiz mode) for each quiz question.
- Assign your answer options points with the plus or minus signs.