How do you say so soft in Spanish?
Bendejo meaning Bendejo is a Spanish insult that means stupid a**hole. To be considered a proper Spanish word, it must start with a p. Often used to refer to a loved one, this term is also an affectionate way to call a loved one. A Spanish word for fool, cheesy, and inane, pendejo is a pejorative.
Does Bendejo mean?
The word for clown in Spanish is payaso. This word is very often used as an insult, in fact it is a very common one. There is an expression, hacer el payaso, which means behaving like a clown, which is used exclusively as an insult.
Is Payaso a bad word?
The 10 Best Slang Expressions In Spanish
- Mucha mierda. Meaning: break a leg.
- Ponerse las pilas. Meaning: get cracking; put one’s skates on.
- Hablar por los codos. Meaning: to be a chatterbox.
- Estar piripi. Meaning: to be tipsy.
- Echar una mano.
- Dejar plantado / dar plantxf3n.
- En un abrir y cerrar de ojos.
- Llueve sobre mojado.