How do you say present gift in Spanish?
Phrases for Giving Gifts
- I got you something. I hope you like it.
- Look what I have for you!
- I thought you might like this for
- Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!]
- [Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
- It’s only something small, but I hope you like it.
- Here’s a little present for you.
- Guess what I bought you!
What is the verb to give as a gift in Spanish?
|• gift||→ regalo||↔ kado|
|• gift||→ talento||↔ gave|
|• gift||→ talento||↔ begaafdheid|
|• gift||→ don||↔ Gabe|
What is the word for giving someone a gift?
1 donation, contribution, offering, benefaction, endowment, bounty, boon, largess, alms, gratuity, tip, premium, allowance, subsidy, bequest, legacy, inheritance, dowry. 4 faculty, aptitude, capability, bent, forte, genius, turn, knack.
What are souvenirs in Spanish?
Spanish Translation. recuerdo. More Spanish words for souvenir. el recuerdo noun. memory, remembrance, keepsake, recollection, reminder.